The all-in-one Mobileye Advanced Driver Assistance System provides drivers critical time to take corrective action and possibly avoid or mitigate a collision. Our vision for safety is quickly becoming the recommended standard.
Real-time Collision Avoidance - It’s time to stop reacting to collisions and instead take action to prevent them.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING, INCLUDING URBAN FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Alerts drivers of an imminent rear-end collision with a car, truck, or motorcycle.
- Red vehicle icon warns of an imminent rear-end collision up to 2.7 seconds in advance.
- Active at any speed.
HEADWAY MONITORING & WARNING
Helps drivers maintain a safe following distance from the vehicle ahead of them, providing visual and audible alerts if the distance becomes unsafe.
- Displays the amount of time, in seconds, to the vehicle in front when that time becomes 2.5 seconds or less.
- Green vehicle icon signifies safe following time, red icon signifies unsafe.
- Active above 19 MPH.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
Monitors lane markings and alerts drivers with visual and audible warnings when a lane deviation occurs without proper signal notification.
- Active over 35 MPH.
- Signals right/left lane icon as appropriate.
PEDESTRIAN & CYCLIST DETECTION & COLLISION WARNING
Notifies the driver of a pedestrian or cyclist in the danger zone, and alerts drivers of an imminent collision with a pedestrian or cyclist.
- Active under 31 MPH (can be increased to 43.5 MPH), giving the driver time to react and take corrective action.
- Red pedestrian icon warns of an imminent collision.
- Operational during daylight hours only.