Powerful Graphical Interface
The DA3 unleashes the full power of the DA series of MOST processors. Now with a powerful UI the user can get to the full 1024 points of the channel and master equalizers for full tuning. The DA3 combines 20ms time alignment capability, phase inversion, gain control and full mapping on each channel.
The heart of the device is a 400MHz+ Blackfin Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The use of such a powerful DSP allows for 8 channels of audio to be extracted and processed.
The pre-amp stage is driven by a Burr Brown DAC converter, providing an audiophile quality without compromise.
The DAG2 Pro interfaces seamlessly with the controls of the vehicle. Volume, Fade, Balance, Equalizer (if present) are all controllable via the existing vehicle controls. This means that unlike other integration options, there is no need for mounting of any additional controls inside the vehicle. The vehicle will look stock with exceptional audio quality.
Please confirm vehicle compatibility prior to ordering.
- MOST plastic optical fiber (25MHz) (harness included)
- Power/Ground connection (harness included)
- 10 channels RCA full-range.
- 4V RMS
- 192kHz Sampling 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Support for volume/fade/balance on factory radio and/or steering wheel.
- Support for all factory-fitted audio sources (eg telephone/navigation/voice recognition/television/dvd) (where applicable).
- Support for reverse park sensor audio overlay (where applicable).
- Support for factory multi-band equalizer (where applicable).
- Subwoofer gain control from the factory radio
- Ability to trigger different presets using the 'Surround' modes from the vehicle radio
- 12-volt amplifier turn on/off signal.
- MOST25 ‘T’ piece harness
- Wiring harness
- 8x RCA plug adapter
- Female 2+0 MOST connector for harness extension
- Male 2+0 shell for harness extension
- MOST25 install booklet
- DA-G2.Pro MOST25 instructions