K40 Dual Defuser Optix kit includes the main interface with two Optix defusers.
Laser Defuser Optix – Features
Each Laser Defuser Optix transponder contains a powerful Nanostack™ technology pulsed laser diode for high optical output power and outstanding reliability.
- Ultra-Compact Footprint for Discreet Placement
Sized similar to a slim automotive key fob or USB flash drive, the Laser Defuser Optix compact footprint allows easy and discreet installation into grilles and other tight spaces.
- Updateable to Ensure Optimum Performance
The in-vehicle sync interface controller features a USB port so its system software can be updated as new police laser gun technology emerges.
- Maximum Coverage Protection
The in-vehicle sync interface can fire up to five Laser Defuser Optix transponders simultaneously for superior detection and maximum jamming output.
Three User-Selectable Transmit Modes
- Constant Transmit: The Laser Defuser Optix will continuously transmit a signal for the duration of the laser encounter.
- Pulse Transmit: The Laser Defuser Optix will transmit a signal for 10 seconds so you can safely reduce speed. The system will then shut off for 30 seconds. At this point, the laser targeting police officer has obtained a slower speed reading for your vehicle while eliminating the suspicion of “jamming” where the use of laser jammers is prohibited.
- Receive Only: For notification only. No signal will be emitted.